14 February 2009

Mousse de Chocolate: My Recipe



Hi everyone.
Happy Valentine´s Day to all!
Today, I´m posting my Chocolate Mousse recipe:

Ingredients:

~ 6 Eggs
~ 200 gr Black chocolate bar
~ 1/2 Cup of Milk
~ 12 Tablespoons of white sugar

Directions:

1. Melt the chocolate in the milk using the microwaves (3/5 minutes) and let it cool.
2. Separate egg´ whites and yolks. Mix yolks with the chocolate.
3. Whip egg whites, add sugar and keep beating until you get a consistent mousse.
4. Mix the chocolate with the white´s mousse. Serve cold.

Bom Apetite!

11 comments:

Reeni said...

How delicious!! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

hey I sent a meme your way. see you and happy tagging :)

Crissy said...

Happy VD! This one is so sweet. Every chocolate lover will like this simple recipe.

Anonymous said...

mmmm, my kids will definitely love this. i'm keeping a copy of the recipe. :D

thanks for adding me here. have a great week ahead.

Anonymous said...

I like chocolate mousse! :)

Anonymous said...

sounds quite easy :)

Anonymous said...

I linked you up on my blog and am following you too! I love the blog and hope you come visit me as well!

Rachel said...

This looks lovely but how do you stop the egg yolk cooking in the hot melted chocolate?

Diary From Africa said...

Chocolate Mousse is one of my all time favourite desserts, & yours looks really tasty !

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

i truly enjoy all your posting way, very helpful.
don't quit and keep penning because it just that is worth to look through it.
looking forward to find out additional of your own web content, stunning day!