10 March 2009

Milk Cream & Egg Pie

Hi everyone.
Today I´m posting a milk cream pie recipe that I adapted from a supermarket flyer.
I do this pie from scratch so I decided to post many pictures in a step-by-step format. Although this is a "non dieting" recipe, after a good apple or almond pie, Cream & Eggs is one of my favorites.

Ingredients


For the Dough:

~ 200 gr self rising flour
~ 100 gr margarine
~ 80 gr sugar
~ 1 egg yolk

~ 4 dl milk cream
~ 3 whole eggs and 6 yolks
~ 8 tablespoons of sugar

Directions



Add flour and sugar



and the margarine at ambience temperature or melted



mix well



add the egg yolk



mix again until you get a consistent dough ball.



Cover the oven tray with dough, use foil to cover and bake for 10 minutes in 200ºC oven. Remove the foil and let it cool.



While the dough is cooling, mix all the other ingredients: milk cream, eggs and sugar.



Cover well all the dough. Bake for 30/40 minutes in 200ºC oven or until it looks like this:





Serve cool and enjoy!

2 comments:

Diary From Africa said...

Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us !

Lan said...

This look yummy Mize, thanks for sharing this recipe I might try one of this day. By the way I am following your 3 blogs.