16 April 2009

Cinnamon Cookies Recipe



Easy Cinnamon Cookies Recipe


Ingredients:

~ 2 eggs
~ 250 gr self rising flour
~ 200 gr sugar
~ 10 gr of powder cinnamon
~ 50 gr of butter

Directions:

1. Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon. Add the whole eggs and mix well.
2. Add the butter and mix well until the dough makes little bubbles.
3. Shape the dough in any format you like. I usually make little round cookies.
4. Bake for 20 or 30 minutes (depending on the cookies size) in 160º oven.

If you keep the cookies in a glass or plastic box with lid they can last for one week.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Wow..I love this simple approach recipe, will try it 1 day..thanks

Mizé said...

Hello Jean.
Thanks for your visit and comment. This recipe is really easy and it´s one my favorite ways of baking cinnamon cookies.
If you try it, let me know what you thought.
My best Regards, Mizé.