26 July 2009

Mixed Vegetable Soup



Another selection of vegetables I use for soups is the one in the picture above.
It includes:

~ Carrots
~ Potatoes
~ Onions
~ Courgette
~ Pumpkin
~ French Garlic (as we call it here)

When I use this selection of vegetables, I make a purée with carrots, potatoes, onions, courgette and pumpkin. I cook all vegetables in salted water, add extra virgin olive oil and salt.
After reducing vegetables to purée, I add French Garlic in small slices and let it cook well.
Bom Apetite :)

3 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Mixed veg soup's one of my favourites. I call it comfort food :)

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your blog. Thank you so much for all the recipes. I spend much time in Beiras, near to Coimbra and often long to cook some of the foods I enjoy there when I am in England - particularly the soups!

Saludos!

Ian